Director Kai Neville and surfer extraordinare Jordy Smith travel the globe, taking on rocks, shocks and sharks in search of capturing the perfect wave shot
Leave a Reply
- A New 4 Part Series Filmed in Banff National Park’s 3 Ski Areas from Sherpas Cinema 2014 | 23 September
- Degree | DO:MORE |Stephen Curry 2014 | 7 April
- Russia’s the flavour of the month for skiing 2014 | 12 March
- Is this the most extreme line taken by a snowboarder? 2014 | 5 March
- Is Mount Washington the most extreme place in the world? 2014 | 27 January
- NEW Badwater Ultra-Marathon – sign up NOW 2014 | 24 January
- Big wave surfing in Portugal – HUGE waves 2013 | 31 October
- Latest video for Thibaud Duchosal and friends 2013 | 7 October
- The best 20 bungee jumps in the world 2009 | 9 February
- A solemn warning to Wingsuit flyers 2010 | 28 April
- The World’s Toughest and Most Challenging Mountains to Climb – the Himalayas 2008 | 19 August
- The North Face of the Eiger, Switzerland 2011 | 4 April
- Via Ferrata in the USA 2010 | 15 September
- A Freediving record attempt by William Trubridge 2012 | 6 June
- The world’s coldest mountain 2009 | 3 December
- Windsurfing versus kitesurfing 2011 | 27 April
- Peter Marker: snow competition used to take place round the year...
- lolajones: Thanks Dave, I\'ll do an article on it. Inspiratio...
- lolajones: Would you like to send me a video and I\'ll put it...
- lolajones: Thanks John...
- lolajones: Thank you very much!...
- Why Adrenaline Should be Banned | politicallysuspect: […] for granted. His behavior can only lead ...
- putsrca.com: You need to be a part of a contest for one of the ...
- Crazy News Stories Recent: Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn. Tha...
AdventureCORPS Alaska Argentina Australia Austria Bahamas Brazil California Canada Chile China Colorado Deans Blue Hole France Gary Hunt Hawaii Herbert Nitsch Italy Japan Jeb Corliss London2London via the world Mongolia Mount Everest Nepal New York New Zealand Norway Peru Portugal RacingThePlanet Red Bull Russia Sarah Outen Scotland Shaun White South Africa Spain Switzerland The Adventurists The Gobi March UK USA Utah William Trubridge Zimbabwe