Right now teaching kitesurfing is going crazy. People everywhere are wanting to learn. Unfortunately most of these people won’t ever actually learn to kitesurf. Why? Because most people learn (and teach) the wrong way. Sam Guest and Tantrum Kitesurf, on the other hand, have mastered the advanced teaching methodology – we at Xtreme Sport can bear witness to this fact after a fantastically successful week in April this year. If you go to them with the right attitude and are willing to put in the effort they can get you kitesurfing in a matter of days.
And that’s not the best information of the day… not by miles….
The best information today is that for all courses from 1st Dec until the 31st January 2012 they are offering semi-private instruction for the price of normal group lessons. In a normal lesson you’d be sharing with up to 3 other people, by taking a semi-private lesson each instructor only has 2 students and you get a kite to yourself, all day, every day. With personal attention from a professional instructor they have found that it is possible to get you on the board on the first day. Day 2 can be spent improving your riding techniques and by Day 3 it’s possible to be going upwind and to all intents and purposes be an independent rider, practically guaranteeing that anyone will be a fully fledged kitesurfer by the end of the week.
For more information or if you’ve got any questions contact them directly. They will get back to you within 24 hours.
Advantages of Semi-Private Instruction
- Learning time: Whatever your level or ability you’ll cut you’re learning time in half
- Safety: with an instructor constantly monitoring with no other distractions you’ll be much, much safer
- Leave fully independent: Semi private lessons give you all the knowledge you need to leave the course, buy your own kit and take yourself out alone…confidently
- Unlimited Hours Instruction: We’ll be down the beach for as long as you’ve got the energy, be it 6, 9, or 12 hours!!! (don’t worry they’re not a boot-camp)
- No trial and error learning: all your mistakes can be instantly pointed out and corrected
- Personalised, friendly service: As they’ll only have a few students at any one time, your holiday can be tailored exactly to your needs
- Normal Tantrum Kitesurf benefits: all the usual Tantrum benefits such as beach transfers, customer care and their guarantee still stand
The reason that everyone doesn’t learn like this is that semi-private lessons are often very expensive usually starting at 40 € an hour, which can make quite a dent in your wallet. However throughout December and January they’re offering semi-private instruction for the normal price of group lessons.
Just to give you an idea of how much this will be saving you, a 6 day semi-private course would normally cost in the region of 1200 € (minimum), but with this special offer it’ll cost you around 500 € and practically guarantee your kitesurfing mastery.
What are you waiting for? Tarifa beckons. It might not be summer, but it will still be a wonderful location and a great place to get away from the winter further north.