This is the story of Chris McNamara’s, ChrisMcNamara7 , journey from his first basejump to becoming a passionate wingsuit flyer. It is interesting to listen to. Once the bug bites, that’s it…. it seems!
Tags: Chris McNamara
Leave a Reply
- Big wave surfing in Portugal – HUGE waves 2013 | 31 October
- Latest video for Thibaud Duchosal and friends 2013 | 7 October
- RacingThePlanet news and forthcoming events 2013 | 3 October
- Sarah Outen is on Terra Firma in the Aleutian Islands 2013 | 27 September
- Unbelievable wingsuit cave flight 2013 | 23 September
- Sarah Outen is within striking distance of land after 147 days at sea! 2013 | 20 September
- Fan gets slammed for Dorito’s at the WWE SummerSlam in LA 2013 | 17 September
- Craig Sparkes and a Power Kiting Demo 2013 | 2 September
- The best 20 bungee jumps in the world 2009 | 9 February
- A solemn warning to Wingsuit flyers 2010 | 28 April
- The World’s Toughest and Most Challenging Mountains to Climb – the Himalayas 2008 | 19 August
- The North Face of the Eiger, Switzerland 2011 | 4 April
- Via Ferrata in the USA 2010 | 15 September
- A Freediving record attempt by William Trubridge 2012 | 6 June
- The world’s coldest mountain 2009 | 3 December
- Windsurfing versus kitesurfing 2011 | 27 April
- An Archive | Punyamurtula S. Kishore, M.D., M.P.H.: […] North Face […]...
- jay priest: storman norman was my friend an life mentor he was...
- Graeme Houston: well grabing the rope on the way dowqn does hurt a...
- Kathi Merchant: The race was continued ever since 2001 under Alask...
- Joel: I\'d start here:http://www.dropzone.com/dropzo...
- Mustafa: \"The statistics for female climbers are particula...
- 7 Benefits of Bicycling | Walk by the Way: […] Throughout the years bicycles and cyclin...
- Zandy Mangold: Hi Xtremesport4u,Nice 4Deserts write-up. http:...
AdventureCORPS Alaska Argentina Australia Austria Bahamas Brazil California Canada Chile China Colorado Deans Blue Hole France Gary Hunt Hawaii Herbert Nitsch Italy Japan Jeb Corliss London2London via the world Mongolia Mount Everest Nepal New York New Zealand Norway Peru Portugal RacingThePlanet Red Bull Russia Sarah Outen Scotland Shaun White South Africa Spain Switzerland The Adventurists The Gobi March UK USA Utah William Trubridge Zimbabwe